The Bristol Team
Glen Akselrod, Founder & President
- Glen has been involved in the securities industry since 1998 and is a seasoned expert in developing communication strategies and executing institutional marketing campaigns.
- As founder and President of Bristol Capital Ltd., Glen has more than 15 years of experience in capital formation, investment banking and investor relations industries.
- Throughout his career Glen has helped early stage companies greatly expand institutional share ownership and secure over $100 million dollars in direct invested capital for business plan execution.
- Glen graduated from the University of Toronto with a B.Sc. in Actuarial Science and Economics in 1994.
Alan Akselrod, Vice President
- Alan joined Bristol in 2005. Alan specializes in all aspects of the IR process, including business development, marketing, corporate messaging, project planning, client support and all parts of Bristol’s institutional outreach.
- Prior to joining Bristol, Alan worked in the securities industry and was also a project manager with IBM.
- Alan completed his studies in 2000 majoring in Economics at the University of Western, Ontario.
Frank Alfano, Senior Managing Director
- Frank has been involved in the securities industry since 2003 and joined Bristol in 2006. Frank handles all areas of Bristol’s investor relations programs including, client management, project management, corporate messaging, institutional outreach and all parts of Bristol’s institutional marketing programs.
- Prior to joining Bristol, Frank worked with Assante Wealth Management as well as with the Berkshire Group of Companies where he was responsible for marketing and compliance.
- Frank graduated from the University of Ryerson with a major in Finance in 2000.
Jack Taylor, Account Manager
- Jack began working with Bristol in 2005. Jack specializes in proactive institutional outreach, relationship development, road show planning and other parts of Bristol’s institutional outreach programs.
- Jack has a distinguished career in radio and television including hosting \"The Stock Market Observer\" seen on mid-west TV stations including WCIU-Chicago.